Monday, June 29, 2009

The Attack of Mr. Peanut



As noted earlier, someone felt the need to start tooling with some of the bunkers during my absence... what possessed them... I don't know, and it doesn't matter. What's done is done. We can only deal with the future and how best to fix the situation(s). The Finns have a saying for this which I love:

"When the shit is in the pants, it is too late."

In some cases the "attempts" have made my work easier, in others more difficult.

Working on the 5th today I noticed a strong resemblance from one bunker to the next... it was the Attack of Mr. Peanut!





















The Attack of Mr. Peanut!
I can say we've had a few laughs with the boys about this.
















Yours Truly, the architect in the field, shovel in hand... undoing the work of Mr. Peanut.
This is the early in the process with only small sections of the bunkers starting to evolve into more rugged characters.


Tony Ristola
agolfarchitect.com
agolfarchitect@yahoo.com
+1(909) 581 0080