Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pierre-da-loni-desch



That’s what you say (phonetically) if you don’t want the rain you're getting. I’m sure it’s not nice as the guys have a good laugh every time I spit it out; which is every time I see threatening clouds. Perhaps they simply find my High Polish amusing. In any event we got hammered big-time; by the bucket for about 30 minutes. It started with big drops, then howling winds and vertical rain; visibility was down to 300 meters (330 yards). The grand finale was hale.

Pierre-da-loni-desch.

After all was done, a huge tree was toppled, some trees had limbs ripped off, the course inundated with water, and I fear we won’t be back to work on Monday the 18th. Let’s see how it recovers.

Pierre-da-loni-desch!













Tony Ristola
agolfarchitect.com
+1 (909) 581 0080