Wednesday, May 28, 2008

4 Bunkers on 4

Today we had 4 bunkers cut on the 4th. One just off the tee in a natural location, a few in the landing area.

Initially we wanted to have a bunch randomly scattered about, and call the area The Bomb Garden. Who knows we just might end up with one.

While pushing some dirt around while Tex was cutting the bunkers, I stopped the dozer pretty quick, and jumped out... I know he was thinking... Oh hell, what now. He crawls out of the machine and was surprised when I told him... no more work on that bunker... it's done.... the rest will be completed by hand. Just didn't need him to go on polishing a really good looking rough form.

I'm not going to insert a photo because many will think... what's the deal?
Trust me.

Tony Ristola
agolfarchitect.com
+1 (909) 581 0080